What to expect from us:
When you place your funeral stationery order with us, we take every care to ensure it receives the priority service it deserves.
If your order is undelivered by the stated time guaranteed by the Royal Mail, and they are unable to guarantee delivery the following working day, we will reprint your order free of charge.
The most inspiring range of Funeral Stationery designs in the UK – making this the perfect way for you to create your own beautiful & individual keepsake in memory of someone dear.
- Choose a free Funeral Orders of Service Design
- Type or paste in your own text
- Upload Your Pictures to our predesigned photo pages.
If you send us your order before 12 noon, on any working weekday it will be – printed and shipped that day – FREE of charge via Royal Mail Special Delivery
Missed the delivery cut off time for today?
Please call us to check if we can dispatch your item today.
Why use Funeral Stationery 4U?
- Funeral Services have changed rapidly in recent years.
- Conventionally, they were formal & subject to a strict traditional format, what people wore & what could or couldn’t be included in the service.
- This is rapidly changing, and families are increasingly allowed much greater freedom in choosing the type of service they wish to have.
- Where funeral services once followed strict conventions and were rather sombre affairs
- They are now much more about the celebration of a loved one’s life rather than dwelling on their passing.
- Nowhere is this reflected more remarkably than in the style of Funeral Stationery and how families now choose to commemorate the life of a loved one.
- Gone are the days when the only option you had was a name, rank and serial number Funeral Service booklet. Printed only in black and often on a flimsy light-weight card.
- Many Funeral Services providers lack the design skills and production equipment to create truly stunning Memorial Booklets which abound with colour, variety and are highly personalised to the family’s wishes.
- With the advent of modern online page editors, the old ways are no longer your only choice.
- Needing no previous experience to use, our online editor allows you to create truly special Funeral Stationery – just the way you want it. And we’re here to help you do just that.
Will I receive my order on time?
At such a difficult time, we recognise that peace of mind is paramount. Having spent time and great care to create your own memento you need to have complete assurance that it will arrive with plenty of time in hand.
This why we use the Royal Mail’s Guaranteed Special Delivery which promises to deliver your order by 1pm on the next working weekday following despatch.
There is no extra cost for this service although Royal Mail do charge a small additional premium for alternative options such as Guaranteed by 9am or Guaranteed Saturday delivery and these options are available in our checkout area.
Timeliness is essential. That is why we insist on using Royal Mail’s guaranteed Special Delivery for ALL orders that leave our production unit.
Make Your Own Perfect Funeral Stationery in three easy steps
Our Online Templates
- Use our online Template builder to create your own Order of Service for a Funeral.
- Choose the cover design you’d like to personalise.
- Select the number of pages you require. This can be 4-pages, 8, 12 or even a 16-page booklet. Typically, allow one page for each hymn – plus, of course, the front and back covers and any photo pages.
- Type or paste in your own text using our sample wording as a guide, upload any photos you would like to use and view your progress as you go. Why not mix in a variety of text and photo page templates to help you create something truly special.
- If you’ve created your order and would like to add extra pages, we’ve got that covered. To add an extra 4-page section simply choose the Extra 4-page section option and tell us the new page order and we’ll sort it out for you.
All our prices include Vat and standard Royal Mail 1pm Special Delivery although there is a small extra cost for 9am Weekday or Saturday deliveries.
Need Help to Design for You?
Bespoke orders: if online templates are not for you why not call us on 01824 70 8804.
Or, contact us and we’ll put one of our Funeral Stationery designers at your disposal to make your memorial stationery simply perfect.