What is 'Done For You'?
Hello, I’m Alec Sharples and the owner of Funeral Stationery 4U and what I’ve learned over the years is that at times like this it can be very helpful to have someone take all the hassle and work away from you. I know you want to provide a really memorable, eye-catching and fitting Order of Service for the funeral and getting to that point can be a bit of a challenge. If that’s the case, let us help you.
Our Done for You Service is really great and what it means is that we put everything together for you. All we need is the information that you’d want to include for the service and one of our designers will create it for you.
If you’ve got some gaps, don’t worry, just hit the Done for You button and fill that information in and we’ll take care of everything for you.
Once you’ve sent it through one of my colleagues will give you a call to talk it through so we can start to create something really special for you. We’ve worked hard to make the whole process as easy as possible and our Done for You form will contain all the prompts and guides you will normally need. Every service is unique and different faiths will follow their own format. For this reason, we recommend that you discuss the service with your presiding minister or celebrant who will be able to help you fine tune the content before sending it through to us.
Please add the appropriate design cost to our regular print prices to calculate your final total.
4-page Funeral Order of ServiceFrom £85
8-page Funeral Order of ServiceFrom £120
12-page Funeral Order of ServiceFrom £175
- Just like all our regular orders your parcel will be despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery. Guaranteed to reach you by 1pm on the next working day.
- Friday despatches: although Royal Mail do not guarantee to do so, more than half of all orders sent out on a Friday reach their destination by 1pm on the Saturday.
- However, a guaranteed Saturday delivery can be purchased for a small premium.
- Photo pages add colour and variety and are a wonderful way to remember a loved one and the most important moments in their life.
- Don’t worry if the images are a little faded or not pin-sharp because this just helps to bring a wonderful sense of time and place to your pages.
- Many of your most recent photos will be available electronically whereas older pictures may not.
- If you can scan them and save as a high res JPEG then that’s great but if you don’t have access to a scanner there’s no reason why you shouldn’t photograph them instead.
- Take care to keep the old photos flat and use your smartphone or digital camera in the same plane to avoid any distortion.
Top Tip: Best results are usually obtained by placing your picture on a flat surface such as the floor and then shooting from above.