Do I need Announcement Cards for a Funeral?
Trying to contact just 20 or 30 friends and acquaintances to inform them when a loved one has passed away can be a daunting task.
Let alone passing on all the relevant details of the service too.
Funeral Announcement Cards provide you with the perfect solution to inform friends and relatives of your bereavement and provide them with all the details of the funeral service.
Using our unique selection of Funeral Announcement Cards online templates you can type in all the information you require and even upload your own photos too.
Typically, one side of an A6 postcard doesn’t always provide enough space for you to include all the information you require. Especially if there are requests for a particular dress code, whether flowers or donations to a particular charity are preferred and details of any gathering after the service.
However, our templates allow you to use the second side at no extra cost if you need that all important extra space.
Above all, our announcement cards allow you to detail everything once without having to worry that you might have forgotten anything at such a difficult time.
For those who prefer to reach family and friends via email, why not create a card online and download the finished PDF which you can send out as an email attachment?
We are trusted by hundreds of satisfied customers
Funeral Announcement Cards
• Printed on a quality 350gsm smooth White Board
• Free printing on the reverse if you need more space
• Envelopes Included as Standard
• A6 Postcard Size (148mm x 105mm)
• Free next working day delivery – order by 10am
• Free Online Templates for you to use as you wish
Missed the delivery cut off time for today? Please call us to check if we can dispatch your item today.
Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery
If you send us your Funeral Announcement Cards order before 10am Monday to Friday it will be printed and shipped that day - FREE of charge via Royal Mail Special Delivery
What do I need to include on my Funeral Announcement Cards?
In most instances, the following information would provide all the relevant information but please feel free to add any extra information which those attending might find useful.
- The name of your loved one
- The date of their passing
- The date and time of the service
- Its location
- Any special requests such as dress code or no flowers
- The name of the preferred charity
- Details of any gathering after the service
- Special instructions about parking if necessary
- Details of nearby accommodation for those travelling from further afield
Are Envelopes Included?
Absolutely. All our Funeral Announcement Card orders are supplied with high quality C6 smooth white super-seal envelopes.